Monday, March 30, 2009

Wire Wrapped Sterling Silver for Spring






I am having so much fun with these wire wrapped pieces. I would have never imagined when I made my first one how far they would evolve. The color combinations are endless!!! I get inspired by all of the beautiful Swarovski crystal colors and I love to mix them with freshwater pearls and lots of sterling silver beads. The bracelet is a cuff bracelet but it has a clasp to help keep it secure. This cuff bracelet combines earth tone colored Swarovski crystals in beautiful denim blues, golden Colorado topaz and olive green to name a few and it mixes with brown and golden freshwater pearls. I love it!! I also plan to make this cuff in some brighter color combinations for summer. Watch for them at http://www.peaceunique.com/.

The pendent is a perfect compliment to the cuff bracelet and everyone is calling it a dream catcher. I don't know that it truly qualifies as a dream catcher but if that is what people are feeling, what can I say?! These pendents as well as the bracelets are fun to make because no two are the same. They combine the same colors and have the same idea but each one has its own flow. I love them worn with the leather cords or sterling silver chains. I love them with both the chain and leather at the same time.

Stay tuned for more great combinations to come. I am really in the design mode lately which means lots of new items will be added in the next couple of weeks.


You can find the Earth Tone Freshwater Pearl & Swarovski Crystal Cuff Bracelet at the following link: http://www.peaceunique.com/product_info.php?cPath=4&products_id=408


Earth Tone Freshwater Pearl & Swarovski Crystal Wire Wrapped Pendent at: http://www.peaceunique.com/product_info.php?cPath=11&products_id=410

No comments:

Post a Comment